A good reputation leads to long relationships
Everyone wants to be liked. The same is true of companies. If you are striving to achieve long-term customer relationships, you must be aware of customers’ needs and work on the company’s reputation.
Disruption – The winner takes it all
The rapid pace of technical development has created opportunities for small newcomers to effectively put current business models out of the game. We take a closer look at disruption and show how you can be a winner.
How does communication automation work?
Nowadays there are new, effective ways of talking with your customers – anytime, anywhere. But to achieve this, you have to find and use the tracks that the customer leaves behind, at the same time seeing and understanding their needs.
One-to-one with all customers
- Mutual loyalty
- Why should I own everything?
- Response exceeded expectations
- Fast-moving customers
- Follow the customer's lead
A century of smart business
- Back to the future – trend predictions ten years ago
- New consumer power in the wallet
- Instant shopping changes consumer behaviour
- New business with predictive analysis
- Stralfors' smart business over 101 years
Dare to digitise your business model
- Tough battle for money
- How digital your neighbours are
- Connected gadgets
- British Gas saves on printing
Come along on the customer journey
- Invite the competitors
- Card reader with possibilities
- Digital challenges
- Reward your customers
What do you know about your customers?
- Digital commerce changes everything
- Tomorrow’s brands
- At COOP, the focus is on the customer
- How Finkraft is winning new B2B customers
Are you ready for the Communication of the future?
- Find out what customers are thinking
- Analyse for a better dialogue
- How to become a super-networker
- Trends in communication
Multichannel – customers communicate in all channels
- Digital driving licence
- Looking east
- Eye tracking
- More versions
Release the power of communication
- Everything communicates – everywhere
- What do you know about Big Data?
- It's all about service in the marketplace
We are friends ... aren't we?
- Readers now hold the balance of power for newspapers.
- Confidence and inspiration
- No loyalty without knowledge
- This is trigger logic