Integration Specialist to Nordic IT!
We are now looking for an Integration Specialist who will be part of our agile Nordic IT team. The team today consists of a group of driven, ambitious and goal-oriented people who together create a wonderful community. The team has a high delivery capacity but also makes sure to have fun and develop together. In your work as Integration Specialist, you will work according to SAFe and SCRUM in both development, management and problem solving.
If you are a person who has a great interest in digital transformation, you should apply to us at PostNord Strålfors, Nordic IT. If you are attracted to working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment in one of the Nordic region's leading digital communication companies, we can be right match for each other!
What are you going to do?
- Develop standardized integration adapters used when setting up customer integrations
- Be involved in driving the standardization of our various flows, such as managing and further developing our internal formats
- Develop the company's IT strategy and work towards a service-based architecture
Who are you?
You are a social, curious and driven team player who has the ability to establish positive relationships with people around you. You are responsible, structured and have a great interest in new technology and problem solving.
Although a great focus is on your personality, we would like you to have the following competencies:
- Experience of working with EDI integrations and to develop mappings between different file formats
- Experience of different EDI formats such as Peppol-BIS 3, Edifact, OIOUBL, TEAPPS
- Good knowledge of XML format and XSLT, preferably UBL based formats such as Peppol-BIS version 3
- Good communication skills in English (both orally and writing). Communication skills in Finnish or Swedish is considered an advantage.
It is also a merit if you have knowledge about Stylus Studios, Altova Map Force, Perl, Python or Git.
What do we offer you?
With us, you get to work in a creative environment with experienced colleagues where we as an agile team take great responsibility and make joint decisions. Strålfors is a flexible workplace with a culture of openness, thoughtfulness and good communication. You will work with communication-oriented services that enable communication in the B2B and B2C segments, and thus face exciting technical challenges that are both stimulating and instructive. In addition, Strålfors offers various benefits with the aim of safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees.
We offer a hybrid solution with work on-site and from home.
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to your application!
For more information about the company, the job, and the recruitment process, please contact (in Finnish or English) Tiina Leskinen (Head of HR & communications): email@example.com
Apply for the position quickly, the place will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
Please write your CV and application in English and include your salary request. We accept applications only through our electronic recruitment system.