Do you have a great interest in communication services and digital transformation? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and rapidly changing environment? And do you wish to take your career further into a successful Nordic digital communication company with 700 employees? If so, then we might be right for each other!
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our Nordic Business Development team.
In your role as a Product Specialist, you will play an important role in developing and improving our products and services focusing on the Danish market. PostNord Strålfors provides communication services to everything from small private businesses to some of the largest companies and public authorities in both Denmark and the Nordics.
The team consists of 11 driven, ambitious, and goal-oriented people working across the Nordics who together create a wonderful community. The team has a high delivery capacity but also makes sure to have fun and develop together. The responsibility for the team is to drive the product development in the Nordics and to ensure the needs of the local markets.
The role is placed in Denmark at our Copenhagen office and reports to our Manager Product Management based in Sweden.
Your prime areas of responsibilities
- Technical and operational support for Omnichannel communication services
- Ensure clear product processes for implementation, operations and support
- Operationalization of new products and releases
- Product documentation, material and terms & conditions
- Support in all steps of the Product management process
Your main tasks:
- Part of Business Development team and support to Product Owners and Product Managers
- Be an interface between sales, implementation, support, and IT
- Execute on product roadmap, regards to product and process development
- Build in depth product knowledge
- Support in Strategic sales and implementation, and support Marketing with product knowledge
- Maintain and develop product documentation and product training
As a Product Specialist you will work with many important stakeholders, both internal and external including but not limited to: Nordic and local Products Owners and Product Managers, customer implementation & support, IT, Sales, Customers & Partners and Marketing.
You are a social, curious and driven team player who enjoys working cross-functionally and has the ability to establish positive relationships with those around you. You are responsible, structured, self-driven and have a great interest in new technology and problem solving, and are used to working both independently and in teams.
Besides a great personality, you most likely also possess the following competencies:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, IT or equivalent experience
- Experience from working in product management or similar areas
- Experience in supporting and participating in the sales process
- Experience from a similar industry is a plus but not a must
- Strong attention to details, good planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English and Danish with strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
- You will become part of a creative environment with highly skilled and experienced colleagues
- Work in an agile setup where you will have the opportunity to influence and be part of teams that take great responsibility and make joint decisions.
- A flexible workplace with a culture of openness, thoughtfulness, and good communication that works with the values ABC – Accountable, Brave and Committed.
- A hybrid working model working on-site as well as from home
- The opportunity of investing in your personal development within our organization
- Various benefits with the aim of safeguarding the health and well-being of our employees.
Are you the person we are looking for? Do you wish to take part in creating an exciting and valuable business for both PostNord Strålfors and our customers?
Then don’t hesitate in applying – we run interviews until the right candidate is found.
For further information please contact (from week 32) Mikael Gilljam, Manager Product Management on mail firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +46 737 07 58 14.
Work address: Hedegaardsvej 88, 2300 Copenhagen S. (close to Femøren Metro station)
We look forward hearing from you!