#2 2017 – Customer Journey 2.0
- Unni Swanström, UX designer, on why good design stimulates e-commerce and the importance of more personalisation
- Lars Lundström, Head of Digital Services, about how to use dynamic communication in omnichannel in order to adapt content according to customer preferences
- Stig Hammer on the importance of a clear strategy and hard, systematic work in order to offer relevant content in the company's own channels
- Mats Levin and Magnus Elfgren, about the 55+ group with strong purchasing power, Vintage People, and why values are more important for special offers than physical age
Are you safe?
- Secure IT through the culture
- Plan security from the outset
- Mobile invoice for faster payment
- Law on e-inovoices coming soon
Learn to talk to your data
What does your brand mean, as data and algorithms increasingly control customers' choices online? In this issue of Smarter Communication Magazine we listen to the experts and confirm that it takes more than technology and data to succeed.
A good reputation leads to long relationships
Everyone wants to be liked. The same is true of companies. If you are striving to achieve long-term customer relationships, you must be aware of customers' needs and work on the company's reputation.
Disruption – The winner takes it all
The rapid pace of technical development has created opportunities for small newcomers to effectively put current business models out of the game. We take a closer look at disruption and show how you can be a winner.
How does communication automation work?
Nowadays there are new, effective ways of talking with your customers – anytime, anywhere. But to achieve this, you have to find and use the tracks that the customer leaves behind, at the same time seeing and understanding their needs.
One-to-one with all customers
- Mutual loyalty
- Why should I own everything?
- Response exceeded expectations
- Fast-moving customers
- Follow the customer's lead
A century of smart business
- Back to the future – trend predictions ten years ago
- New consumer power in the wallet
- Instant shopping changes consumer behaviour
- New business with predictive analysis
- Stralfors' smart business over 101 years
Dare to digitise your business model
- Tough battle for money
- How digital your neighbours are
- Connected gadgets
- British Gas saves on printing
Come along on the customer journey
- Invite the competitors
- Card reader with possibilities
- Digital challenges
- Reward your customers
What do you know about your customers?
- Digital commerce changes everything
- Tomorrow's brands
- At COOP, the focus is on the customer
- How Finkraft is winning new B2B customers
Are you ready for the Communication of the future?
- Find out what customers are thinking
- Analyse for a better dialogue
- How to become a super-networker
- Trends in communication
Multichannel – customers communicate in all channels
- Digital driving licence
- Looking east
- Eye tracking
- More versions
Release the power of communication
- Everything communicates – everywhere
- What do you know about Big Data?
- It's all about service in the marketplace
We are friends ... aren't we?
- Readers now hold the balance of power for newspapers.
- Confidence and inspiration
- No loyalty without knowledge
- This is trigger logic