What is your role here at PostNord Strålfors?
– I am still relatively new at PostNord Strålfors. I joined the company as Marketing Coordinator a year ago and work with marketing and as a Project Coordinator. I also have a number of other projects on top of these responsibilities, which also relate to marketing of course.
– The Marketing Department in Norway consists of me, which makes my role quite broad. I work together with the Sales Department and the local Business Development, and we together plan, develop and launch campaigns for the areas with which we work.
– Before I started at PostNord Strålfors, I worked in a stakeholder organization for 14 years, where I acquired numerous skills regarding digital marketing and how to work with it in the best possible way. When the position of Marketing Coordinator at PostNord Strålfors became available, I was immediately interested and felt that it was the right time for me to take on a new challenge. I applied for the job and got the position, and am extremely happy and satisfied about that today.
How would you describe the corporate culture at PostNord Strålfors?
– The corporate culture at PostNord Strålfors is fantastic, it’s sociable and very nice working here. This also includes that there is great commitment to the products and knowledge within the company, as well as a focus on development, which all give rise to a very exciting culture of innovation. I also appreciate that the company’s values match mine and above all that the company actually lives up to the values it defines.
What would you say to someone who is interested in working at PostNord Strålfors?
– I would definitely recommend that they apply! My expectations about how my work would look have been met and indeed exceeded. At the start, there was a very good onboarding process, which made me feel really welcome from the very first moment. It is also very nice to be part of a workplace, as we are good at doing fun things together both at and outside the office. There is a strong network within the company and a clear desire that everyone should feel happy and comfortable at work; the entire organization is characterized by this.